Access Equipment Service Engineer – JD
Sleator Plant Access Equipment Service Engineer – ROI Based
Sleator Plant are recruiting for a highly experienced and professional Access Equipment Field Service Engineer to join our team.
We are the exclusive Genie Dealer for All-Ireland, the exclusive Sany Dealer for All-Ireland, plus Mecalac and Rokbak Dealerships.
This new role is to strengthen our planned growth across Ireland, including our new Depot opening soon in North Dublin.
- Must be CAP registered. CSR / Safepass certified. H&S certified
- Full Driving Licence
- Manufacturer training an advantage with further preference given to Genie online and in-person trained. Danfoss Web GPI trained
- Heavy Plant experience is desirable
- Forklift Licence and Towing License also desirable
You’ll be provided:
- Highly competitive package
- Fully prepared Mercedes Sprinter Van & Fuel card
- Full Genie training & other OEM Training
- Career Development Plan
- Full uniform and PPE
- Specialist tooling
- Laptop and smartphone
- 08:00 > 16:30 Monday to Friday with opportunity for 1.5x and 2x rate
Send your CV to:
– Newtownabbey – Salary £24-26k per annum
Sleator Plant are proud suppliers of Genie Access Equipment, Rokbak, Mecalac and Sany. Sleator Plant is your local capital equipment solution provider, specialising in the supply of machinery, to the construction and material rehandling sectors, amongst others. Expert advice, competitive pricing and a professional courteous service are guaranteed. We have carefully selected a portfolio of products supplied by world market leading manufacturers. Sleator Plant is part of the Ballyvesey Holdings group of companies.
Sleator Plant are now recruiting for a Parts Administrator to join their friendly team in Newtownabbey.
Key duties and Responsibilities
- Receive and ship parts to customers
- Answer incoming calls, emails and offer advice to customers on any additional requirements needed
- Create purchase orders and raise invoices
- Receive orders within the software system and assure accurate warehouse inventory of parts
- Liaise with OEM suppliers and maintain excellent working relations with same
- Perform inventory counts on warehouse and service technician’s vehicle stock
- Order and maintain service technician and warehouse supplies
- Pack customer parts daily
- Always adhere to H&S guidelines
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 5 GCSE passes including English and Mathematics (C or above)
- First Class Administration and Organisational skill
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Stock control experience
- Forklift Licence is desirable
Benefits & Hours
- Monday – Thursday 8am to 5pm, Friday 8am to 4.30pm
- 22 Days Annual Leave
- Additional Annual Leave Loyalty Scheme
- Healthshield Medical
- Free Parking
Send your CV to: Contact Us